About the company
VIATTECH Q&S is an independent consultancy and inspection agency for engineering, innovation and technology, specializing in complex system engineering, operational safety (RAMS) and integrated logistics support (ILS), risk management and independent safety assessment (ISA, AsBo).
The company consists of three divisions: Project engineering and consultancy (RAMS studies, system design, verification & validation), Inspection (audit, ISA / AsBo evaluation and certification) and Training & Development. The objective is to control the operational safety of complex systems and the hazardous risks from failing technologies to which people and their environment may be exposed. VIATTECH Q&S is recognized for its expertise in the development of railway safety systems. The field of action includes complex engineering systems or processes used in the guided transport sector (railway, metro, tram), other transport technology sectors (automotive, aeronautics, defense), nuclear energy and industrial sectors.
(For more information on our business : www.viattech.com)
Within the framework of innovative R&D projects in the aerospace sector, you will be in charge of various RAMS engineering activities applied to electromechanical / mechatronic safety systems :
- Project RAMS plan
- Functional Analysis and Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- System hazard analysis
- Functional/ hardware/ process FMECA
- Identification and allocation of RAMS targets to system architecture functions and products
- Quantitative hazard risk assessment by Fault Tree and/or Event Tree
- Critical Items List
- Management of Hazard Log
- Reliability & Availability predictions, RCM and maintainability study
- Probabilistic safety assessment based on Markov/ Petri network modeling
- Technical Safety Report in accordance with the applicable reference standards and regulations
Besides these studies, you will also be in charge of :
- Ensuring safety management in close collaboration with the other team members
- Participating in safety / design reviews and gate reviews set up by the project manager along the project life cycle
- Providing advice on design and implementation of changes required to achieve RAMS targets
- Supporting the testing team during the validation and qualification phases with regard to the monitoring of RAMS performances
- Master degree in Engineering (i.e. automation, electricity, electronics, telecom, mechanics, mechatronics, applied physics).
- A first professional experience (+/- 2 years) in RAMS engineering in an industrial environment, a knowledge of safety concepts would be appreciated
- Basic knowledge of the RAMS aeronautics guidelines, e.g. ARP4761, ARP4754B, DO-178C, DO-254, is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, Dutch is optional
- A critical mind, dynamic, rigorous and pragmatic
- Good skills for writing technical reports
- Able to work autonomously
At the headquarters or onsite in Belgium
Domain of expertise
RAMS Engineering – Electromechanical Design
Level of experience
Junior engineer with a first professional experience
You get a contract of indefinite duration and can count on an attractive remuneration package, complemented by a wide range of extralegal benefits.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge further by following our internal training modules and the guidance of our internal experts.
Our corporate culture is based on values such as Evolution, Respect, Action and Team Spirit.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Anglais, Français, Anglais, Néerlandais, Néerlandais|